10.05.2008

Finally

I have heard that some people want a little bit more than listening to our music when they visit our empty blog! It has been a bit of a struggle deciding how to start this off. After all, who wants to read about the lives of a semi-newlywed couple? We don't have a lot of excitement right now, but we will do out best to keep this thing as entertaining as possible.

I thought I would start off with a little slide show of the progress we have made on our little house. When we bought it, we knew we would have to put in a bit of elbow grease to get it looking nice. When you throw working and going to school full time into the mix, along with Ron's unexpected job loss, it has taken a little bit longer to get things going than we thought!



Fall break is coming up, and I decided to take the entire week off work as well. I am going to get at least one of the bathrooms finished in that time...we will see how that works out!

No comments: