5.20.2009

I did it!


I am finally done with school! There was a bit of doubt for a little while with an awful anthropology class. I won't share the grade, all you need to know is that I passed! I never could have done this without the support (loving pressure to go back) of my family. I have put Ron through so many nights of him being in charge of dinner and cleaning while I was in class or locked in the room doing homework. He is probably more excited I am done than I am!

As everyone has been asking me what's next, I wonder the same thing myself. Maybe a family, maybe more school (yeah right). At the top of the list is making my house livable and losing the weight I gained from going back to school. Working full time and taking classes full time sure has taken its toll on my body-maybe more than anything else! I have seen the success of running in my awesome-est sister in law, and am inspired to start doing it myself. I am starting small, but building up for a half-marathon in September. I have also been asked to attempt a sprint triathlon with my aunt and another half marathon in Moab with her in December. I am going to need a lot of support, so start cheering me on now!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Wooohooo Hilary! You are great. And I love that you called me awesome-est. With all the running I should be awesome-ass by now, but that's neither here nor there. :) I love you and know you can do whatever you put your mind to.

xoxo,
Me

Unknown said...

Well summer has officially started so lets get our butts in gear.

Gabe said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!
-Shannon